As a communication consultant with 2/3 years of experience (Junior Account Manager), you are responsible for executing the communication strategies and campaigns that you have developed with the FINN team. You independently execute online and offline campaigns, report about the results to the client and make sure that tasks are executed within budget and deadline. Your tasks include
- Strategic recommendations for your clients.
- Development of press, social media and PA campaigns
- Drafting of content: press releases, blog articles, opeds, social media posts
- Organisation of press conferences, press tours and travels
- Outreach to influencers (journalists, bloggers, opinion leaders,...)
- Development of creative concepts for visuals, web sites,...
- Contributing to the development of FINN (HR, sales, internal trainings,... depending on your personal skills and interests)
- You have a master’s degree, and 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in communication, PR or media.
- You are mature in organising your work: you handle tasks independently and know how to deliver quality.
- You have strong strategic and analytic skills. You know how to structure complex content and how to make it accessible.
- You love writing. You are Dutch or French speaking, and know how to express yourself in French/Dutch and English.
- You are a go-getter and you're looking for a career that allows you to fully develop your talents.
- At FINN you will be part of a growing team of driven communication professionals, in a creative environment and a trending neighbourhood in Brussels.
- You will get lots of opportunities to grow, and to be yourself. We offer every consultant a personal growth plan with coaching and formal as well as on the job training. As a knowledge driven, innovative company, we offer lots of opportunities to learn and to introduce new ideas and methodologies into the team.
- We offer a permanent full-time contract with an attractive compensation package, and a varied job in a healthy, growing company with a positive company culture. We invest in the best tools and programmes in order to make our work as efficient and pleasant as possible.
In a few years’ time, FINN has become a reference in corporate communication and PR. Our team can be seen on seminars and events in our industry, and appears in the media regularly. The World PR Report (Holmes Report) mentioned FINN as one of 15 agencies worldwide as "one to watch" because of our "strong growth" as well as the "innovative approach" of the agency.
FINN is a financially healthy company with a clear focus, that has been able to show stable growth over the last years. Clients include leading corporates such as Pfizer, Weight Watchers, Essent, Atlas Copco, Barry Callebaut, Alpro and De Lijn, but also ambitious challengers and start-ups such as Teamleader, Take Eat Easy, Twoo, etc.
- Commitment: We show empathy for customers and other stakeholders. We try again when things don’t work the first time. And the second, and the third, fourth and fifth.
- Irreverence: We are never afraid to come up with big, bold, creative and radically new ideas.
- Curiosity: We will do everything in our power to better understand not only communication but creativity, management, society, business, politics, art and culture – in short: humans.
- Entrepreneurship: We understand that companies that do not evolve, die. People at FINN never stop thinking about how to improve themselves, and FINN.
Are you triggered by what you just read and want to find out if there is a match? Don't wait any longer and send us your CV and letter of motivation. You can send it to Kristien Vermoesen, managing partner: email@example.com
After a first round of selections, we will invite you for a written test that assesses your competences and skills in public relations. Based on the score we will determine whether to invite you for an interview with the two managing partners, Kristien Vermoesen and Raf Weverbergh. After that, you will also get the opportunity to meet the team.
Our offices are located at: Koolmijnenkaai 62, 1080 Brussels.
Want to find out more about us first? Visit www.finnpr.com or give us a call on +32 2 513 22 89!